- He should assist in any office work as may be required of him.
- He should refill the water bottles for use by the officer or staff if so required.
- He should be aware of all the stationery and other requirements required in a meeting hall.
- He should keep the office tables, chairs, almirahs, windows, book-shelves, cubicles, and cabin clean and tidy.
- Before leaving the office, he should check if all the systems are switched off, lights and fans are switched off, and the doors and windows of the cabinet are closed.