- Inspect and implement health and safety regulations in commercial and residential properties.
- Coordinate with local police and ambulance service departments.
- Monitor and maintain vehicles, equipment, hydrants, and water supplies.
- Manage and extinguish forest or building fires.
- Analyze scenes of fire or accidents to identify possible causes.
- Remove debris and burned items from fire scenes.
- Prepare detailed incident reports and submit them to management.
- Participate in regular fire drills.
- Assist with the promotion of fire safety by attending talks, seminars, and training sessions.